Welcome to Cascade Endodontics!
An extraordinary endodontic dental practice in Orem, UT
We look forward to offering you a remarkably distinctive dental experience. Our expert team, led by endodontist Dr. Jon W. Jenson, includes an excellent endodontic staff.
Our patients are pleased to experience the difference that our practice offers. Our friendly, comfortable office is located in Orem, right at the mouth of the Provo Canyon.
What Makes Cascade Endodontics So Unique?
Cascade Endodontics is known for the extraordinary experience we provide our patients. Time and time again, those who we treat are pleased and surprised that their visit with us is very different from what is typically expected when getting root canals.
So what makes us so unique? Here are some ideas:
- We give each patient very personalized attention from the first call through each office visit and even phone calls afterwards to make sure you are doing well.
- From the professional level of care, to the knowledge and compassion shown by the endodontist Dr. Jenson and his staff, to the technology used, patients are amazed at how comfortable they feel in our Provo area office.
- From what we understand, Dr. Jenson is the the only endodontist in Utah County to offer dental sedation to help you have a very comfortable experience, even during a root canal!
- Cascade Endodontics is proud to be the first endodontist in Utah with a CT Scanner, contributing to the unparalleled diagnosis and treatment we provide our patients.
- Dr. Jenson is a an endodontist, meaning he not only has a dental degree, but he also has years of additional postgraduate training in handling the tissues inside and around the tooth allowing him to provide more challenging treatments than what may be provided by a general dentist.
One patient posted the following online:
“After being treated by Dr. Jenson and his wonderful staff, I was impressed with the combination of skillfulness, thoroughness, honesty and empathy that they brought to bear on my complicated case. As such, I highly and unreservedly recommend the services of Cascade Endodontics. Dr. Jenson and his staff are exceptional professionally and personally with their clientele and are truly a credit to the healthcare community here in Utah.”
Dr. Jon Jenson, D.D.S. takes pride in making your experience as positive and relaxing as possible. This is our commitment to you during all of our procedures, including:
A root canal commonly brings fear due to not knowing what to expect and negative commentary about inexperienced doctors. Cascade Endodontics understands this and puts expertise to work to relieve your mind. Specialists in root canal technology, like Dr. Jenson, work with precision and compassion to remove the painful nerve center of the tooth in a manner that brings relief, not anxiety.
The specialty branch of dentistry known as Endodontics involves treating the inside of your tooth such as the pulp or tissue within the root canal as well as tissues surrounding the root of a tooth.
Although the most common procedure in endodontics is root canal therapy, Cascade Endodontics also restores and preserves your dental health by treating cracked teeth, trauma related injuries, and more.
If you are uneasy about dentists’ chairs, you are not alone. Cascade Endodontics is proud to be the only endodontic practice in Utah County that provides different levels of sedation, in addition to high levels of treatment. In fact, other endodontists send their patients who need sedation to Dr. Jenson for treatment.
Come to our office in Orem, UT near the mouth of Provo Canyon and experience for yourself the difference Dr. Jenson and his team at Cascade Endodontics can make in your endodontic care. We know the service you receive here will change the way you think about root canals. We serve patients from throughout Utah County and communities further away including Salt Lake City, Draper, and even the Heber Valley on the east side of Provo Canyon.